About Premier Equipment
Premier was established in 1988 as the Mazak machine tool distributor in Florida and Georgia. Today, Premier has emerged as the largest used CNC machine tool dealer in the world.
Although we specialize in Mazak, Premier sells all brands of CNC equipment for our diversified customer base. Our aim is to educate our customers on the latest machine deals, and we are equipped with a complete sales and service department to handle all your machine tool needs.
Our sales team consisting of a total of 11 individuals, possess an extensive knowledge of not only Mazak machine tools, but also other brands including: Mori-Seiki, Okuma, Haas, Makino, Fadal, Cincinnati, Miyano, Star, Leadwell, Okuma Howa, Okk, Niigata, Hitachi, etc. and many more!
As a leader in the industry, Premier is a full service dealer offering sales, service, support, financing and auctions/plant liquidations.
Our goal is to provide our customers with machine tools that will enhance their working environment at the most competitive price possible.
We are a low margin, high volume dealer and are committed to satisfying our customers before, during and after the sale.
Our prompt, professional service is sure to provide you with great satisfaction. Premier Equipment looks forward to having a long lasting relationship with you and your company.
Why Used Mazak?
Mazak's 20-year leadership in machine tool engineering offers the owners of used Mazaks the benefit of long-lasting value.
Since 1982, when Mazak introduced linear guide ways, its machinery has demonstrated the increased productivity of:
- Increased axis rigidity
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Faster machine movement
- Higher machine accuracy
- Reduction of maintenance
- High reliability
- Improved life expectancy
Other Advantages of
- You save money and still receive the benefits of Mazak quality and innovation. Mazak machinery has one of the highest resale values in the industry.
- Mazak's wide selection of used models fit most applications for customer's needs.
- Because many used Mazaks are still in use, parts and service availability is excellent.
- A wide selection of used models are available.
- Mazak is one of the largest stocking dealers of replacement parts.
- Unlike the competition, most used Mazaks feature a STANDARD programmable tailstock and tool-eye.
- Mazak's conversational programming is the easiest in the industry.